Eurodesk Brussels Link and the European Youth Information and Counselling Agency (ERYICA) are looking for an expert to lead the work on the creation of a European competence framework for the Youth Information Worker occupation.
The two networks have collaborated for the past year mapping out the recognition of the Youth Information occupation in Europe. In 2021 they aim to create a competence framework to support the implementation and recognition of the occupation across Europe. They have established a European working group of 8 Youth Information Workers who will help design the competence framework to be launched in Autumn 2021. The networks are now looking for an external expert to lead them through the process of designing the competence framework.
We are looking for someone with:
- experience in the creation of competence frameworks, recognition and qualification systems, or quality labels;
- good knowledge of the European youth sector, youth work and/or youth information work; consulting experience.
- Having led longer processes is seen as an advantage but not required.
- facilitation and leadership skills of intercultural teams;
- capacity and expertise to tackle projects on a European level and adopt a European perspective, respectful of diverse national situations;
- strong written and verbal English communication skills; experience writing English publications is seen as an advantage.
- strong analytical competencies;
- organised and structured working methods.
Deadline 13 December, 23:59 CET