Erasmus+Key Action3-Structured Dialogue: meetings between young people and decision-makers in the field of youth
This is an EU grant for the organisation of meetings between young people, youth policy-makers, youth experts and representatives of public authorities in charge of youth, structured around specific priorities.
The activities supported under this action could be:
- national meetings and transnational seminars offering space for information, debate and active participation of young people on issues relevant to the Structured Dialogue or to the EU Youth Strategy;
- preparatory national meetings and transnational seminars for the official Youth Conferences organised during each semester by the Member State holding the turn of Presidency of the European Union;
- events promoting debates and information on youth policy themes linked to the activities organised during the European Youth Week;
- consultations of young people to find out their needs on matters relating to participation in democratic life (online consultations, opinion polls, etc.);
- meetings and seminars, information events or debates between young people and decision-makers, youth experts around the theme of participation in democratic life;
- events simulating the functioning of the democratic institutions and the roles of decision-makers within these institutions.
However, the following activities are not eligible for grants under Structured Dialogue: statutory meetings of organisations or networks of organisations; politically influenced events.
Young people lead activities: they will be actively involved in all the stages of the project, from preparation to follow-up.
Participating organisations can be non-profit organisations, associations, NGOs; European Youth NGOs; public bodies at local level established in a Programme Country or in a Partner Country neighbouring the EU (regions 1 to 4). Organisations from eligible Partner Countries can only take part in the project as partners (not as applicants).
For transnation/international meetings, the activity must involve at least two participating organisations from at least two different countries, of which at least one is a Programme Country.
For national meetings, the activity must involve one organisation from a Programme Country.
The project can last between 3 and 24 months. It must involve minimum 30 people between 13 and 30 years old, from the countries involved in the project. If the project foresees the participation of decision-makers or experts in the youth policy field, these participants can be involved regardless of their age and geographical provenance.
For national meetings: the activity must take place in the country of the applicant organisation.
For transnational/international meetings: the activities may take place in any of the Programme Countries involved in the activity.
Only in duly justified cases and if the main activity includes elements of dialogue with decision-makers at European level, an activity can take place at the seat of an Institution of the European Union.
Maximum grant awarded for a Structured Dialogue meeting: 50 000 Euros.
Any organisation established in a Programme Country should submit applications to the National Agency by
- 2 February 2017, 12 midday CET, for projects starting between 1 May and 30 September of the same year;
- 26 April 2017, 12 midday CET, for projects starting between 1 August of the same year and 31 December of the same year;
- 4 October 2017, 12 midday CET, for projects starting between 1 January and 31 May of the following year.
Interested organisations should read the Erasmus+ Programme Guide.
For further support they should contact the National Agency in their country.
Find out more: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/resources_en