Framework Partnership Agreement with a European policy network on teachers and school leaders
Launched by the European Commission, the call aims to support a Europe-wide network of relevant organisations to promote co-operation and policy development with regards to teachers and school leaders.
The network will be expected to strengthen cross-European co-operation between public authorities and associations of stakeholders and practitioners, higher education institutions, research bodies, foundations and other organisations on policies in pursuit of quality and professionalism in the teaching professions, including teachers and school leaders.
The network will be expected to represent a broad geographic scope and a balance of different education systems, and a variety of backgrounds of participating institutions and associations, from policy, practice and research. Focus is on the general education of children and young people (0-18 years).
The Commission intends to support the network through a four-year framework partnership agreement, for a period of 48 months starting with the date of signature, which will set out the conditions governing annual grants for an action.
The total budget earmarked for the co-financing of a network in 2017 is estimated at 300,000.00 EUR which will also be the maximum amount granted.
The EU grant is limited to a maximum co-funding rate of 75% of eligible costs.
The call is open to entities or consortia of entities fulfilling the following conditions:
- the network should have partners from at least 15 countries. Eligible countries are the Erasmus+ programme countries.
- only applications from legal entities established in one of the Erasmus+ programme countries are eligible. Also, the coordinating applicant has to be registered as a legal entity in one of the Erasmus+ programme countries. Actions may include Associate Partners from third countries, but the cost of their participation must be financed entirely by non-EU resources.
- eligible applicants are associations, foundations and other similar national or international bodies; national education centres; ministries of education and/or training; higher education institutions and research centres.
- The applicant(s) must have had a legal personality for at least 2 years on the date of the deadline for submission of applications and must be able to demonstrate their existence as a legal person.
- In case the application is submitted by several entities working together (consortium), the above criteria apply to all entities.
Deadline: 22 February 2017.
Find out more: http://ec.europa.eu/education/calls/2016-eac-S29_en