Pilot Project Europe of diversities
Under the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme 2014-2020, the Call for proposals REC-RPPI-EUDI-AG-2016 Pilot Project "Europe of diversities" aims at enhancing the motto of the European Union ("United in diversity") especially at local and regional level.
In particular the call aims to:
- finance trainings, seminars, workshops, and conferences on how to maintain the uniqueness of Europe of diversities and how to promote unity in diversity;
- promote the exchange of good practices in fighting discrimination and promoting diversity at local and regional level;
- help to identify and target discriminatory practices at local and regional level and build understanding between majority and minority societies.
- local and regional stakeholders, in particular public authorities (cities, regions, municipalities), NGOs, youth organisations, schools, civil society and businesses.
- local and regional stakeholders, in particular public authorities (cities, regions, municipalities), NGOs, youth organisations, schools, civil society and businesses from EU Member States, including their overseas departments.
- the application can be national (local or regional) or transnational and must involve at least two eligible organisations (applicant and partner);
- the EU grant applied for cannot be lower than EUR 75.000;
- the project must not be completed or have started prior to the date of submission of the grant application.
The duration of the project should not exceed 18 months.
Deadline: 28 February 2017.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2dPh9bX