Traineeships at the Court of Auditors
The European Court of Auditors organises three traineeship sessions per year in areas of interest to its work.
Traineeships are granted for 3, 4 or 5 months maximum. They may be remunerated (1120 €/month) or non-remunerated depending on the budgetary
The 3 sessions are organised each year starting on:
- 1st February,
- 1st May,
- 1st September.
Eligible applicants must:
- be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union, except where a derogation has been granted by the appointing authority;
- either hold a recognised university-level diploma giving access to the AD function group, as defined in the Staff Regulations of Officials of the European Union, or
- have completed at least four semesters of university study in an area of interest to the Court;
- wish to obtain practical training related to one of the Court of Auditors' areas of activity;
- have not already benefited from a traineeship at any EU institution or body ;
- state that they have a thorough knowledge of one official language of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of at least one other official European Union language.
Find out more: http://www.eca.europa.eu/en/Pages/traineeshipcomplet.aspx