Time to Move, the flagship campaign of Eurodesk informs young people about studying, volunteering and internship opportunities abroad and helps them find the most suitable programmes for their personal development. During the month of October, the campaign brings together hundreds of youth organisations around Europe to organise over 1100 events in 31 countries.
Among the activities, interested young people can find some casual sessions like lectures in schools, cultural sessions or information stands at fairs but also some not so traditional information events such as concerts, mountain-hiking, biking, board game evenings or slam poetry nights.
As a new element to the campaign, Eurodesk will introduce the Time to Move Card Game among the activities in 2019. The game is a fun and educational activity to play with young people in classrooms or at other events. It aims at introducing Europe and the many possibilities it offers.
The campaign specifically targets young people from non-city environment, who do not usually have access to youth information and NEETs who would benefit from a mobility experience. Time to Move also aims to make these group of young people aware of local Eurodesk information points as guidance spots, if they feel the need to discuss their plans and how international projects can contribute to their futures.
- 1 week
- 13 countries
- 250 events
- 2 weeks
- 17 countries
- 320 events
- 1 month
- 19 countries
- 622 events
- 1 month
- 22 countries
- 822 events
- 1 month
- 25 countries
- 1000+ events
- 1 month
- 31 countries
- 1103 events
The growth of the campaign by years
The campaign is supported by a website - timetomove.info. Through the page young people could get comprehensive information about the over 1000 Time to Move events via an interactive map. Timetomove.info is available 17 languages, giving international visitors quick and easy access to the contents.
As an additional incentive, Eurodesk organises the Time to Move T-shirt Design Contest to find the official T-shirt for the upcoming edition of the campaign. Young people, aged 13-30 are invited to compete with their design and have the chance to win an InterRail ticket and travel around Europe on train. In 2019, the contest received over 300 entries from which Eurodesk awarded 8 young people.
Follow Eurodesk’s online channels to stay up-to-date on the upcoming campaign.
- Time to Move 2020 is here: Discover ways to experience Europe
- The Time to Move T-shirt Contest is back with great prizes
- Time to Move is back: Hundreds of events all over Europe to discover opportunities
- Have a chance to travel around Europe on train with the Time to Move Contest
- Never a better Time to Move: Over 1000 events informed youth about opportunities abroad
- Time to Move is here: Events for young people all over Europe in October 2018
- Time to Move T-shirt Contest: Have a chance to travel around Europe on train!
- The winners of the Time to Move T-shirt Design Contest are announced